>Diary | Knits & Nails
What you’re looking at:
1. I went to the launch of the Danie Bles Shop & Styleguide last thursday. And guess what, she was picking winners, looking at who was wearing (according to her) the best Mix & Match outfit. And I ended up winning the first place! I won 500 euro shopping money in fashion cheques, I was over the moon! That means shopping this weekend :)
2. Having the most delicious pizza at Vapiano with the sweet Laura.
3. Went on a little nail polish shopping spree. I got black/silver glitter, dark grey metallic, mint and black nail polish. It’s becoming an addiction! Luckily they were all under 2 euros :)
4. I got the silver H&M Trend knit you’ve probably already seen on many blogs. But I just couldn’t resist. It’s oversized, it’s comfy, it’s shiny, it’s warm, it’s gorgeous! I’ve had it for almost two weeks now but haven’t got the chance to show you how I wear it. I’ll show you very soon, promise!
5. Having a delicious lunch. I love hummus. I’ve been home studying a lot this week, so a good healthy lunch keeps me going on days I’m stuck behind the computer!
6. Matching my nails with my knit. Sometimes I paint my nails in a different color every day, just because I like it when they match (or at least not totally mismatch) my outfit.
7. I’ve been walking by this jacket from Zara for a month now, telling it (yes, I speak to jackets) that I will pick it up as soon as it’s on sale. I absolutely love it, but I’m on a budget!
So that’s what I’ve been up to. Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Tags: All, Beauty, Diary, Fashion