Diary | Unlimited PR and new favorites
A little peek of what I’ve been doing last week, next to studying, going to classes, working and blogging of course =)
1. Had a great afternoon at the Unlimited PR Showroom where they had these delicious Cake Pops from Cupcake Boutiq
2. Was nice to meet all the bloggers again, and some I hadn’t met before. Unlimited PR did a great job on organizing all kinds of fun activities that day! Thanks!
3. Really liked this Aztec print sporty bag from Pieces that was in the U-PR showroom.
4. There was a Mac artist who gave Joyce the most incredible green lips, looked sooo cool!
5. Having some homemade croissants on a lazy sunday morning with the BF.
6. My new printed bomberjacket from Ready to Fish via Muze. I was looking for a printed bomber jacket after seeing so many street style pics from the latest fashion weeks, they were everywhere! I think someone must have known, because not much later I ran into this love. Will show you the rest of this outfit tomorrow!
7. My favorite nail polishes of the moment, from the OPI Holland collection: Did you ‘ear about van Gogh, Thanks a Windmillion, and I don’t give a Rotterdam.
8. My sweet little cat, that is such a big part of my life that you might see her on the blog every now and then. She even helps me pick out outfits by throwing clothes out of the closet.
Tags: All, Event, Fashion