InstaDiary | Busy times
Another diary with instagram pics, even though I haven’t been doing much lately besides working on my thesis (and I promise to never whine about it ever again from next week, when it’s done). Ok, maybe a little online shopping (oops) and a romantic dinner with my boyfriend. So here’s what you’re looking at:
- My wavy hair. I always straighten it’s but this is how it naturally falls and I decided to wear it like this more often.
- Ordered these Alexander Wang Liya lookalikes at Zara! They’ll arrive today so more pics to come.
- Wearing my DIY-ed denim vest.
- Actually, wearing a lot of denim lately, like these baggy jeans from Zara.
- Playing around with iPhone apps to make my pics look even cooler. Love the Frametastic app.
- Wearing my tie dye jeans with studded loafers.
- Romantic dinner with my boyfriend, had this delicious tuna starter. If you’re ever in Arnhem, go to So Phi – my favorite restaurant!
- Ordered this lilac slightly sheer parka and 2 other items on Romwe.com after winning a gift voucher. Not really what you’d expect me to wear maybe, but a challenge every once in a while can be very refreshing. Or not, we’ll see.
- Just how cool is this artsy iPhone case from Iconomesis? I love the artwork, so cool!
And what’s to come this week? Finishing my thesis (help) and hold a presentation about it. My one year blog anniversary (yay!) – paired with a veeeery nice giveaway and a few more things you will find out about soon enough.. What are your plans for the week? Have a good one!
Tags: All, Diary, Lifestyle