A Few Snaps
Just a few snaps from the past few days that I really wanted to share with you, since my next diary will be all filled with vacation pictures! Not that I mind being not on vacation right now, because this week was soooo good. All I did was enjoy summer to the fullest, which is exactly what one should do in that one week it’s really hot. So here’s what you’re looking at:
- Electric blue nail polish from Sephora, my favorite color at the moment (although I have a different favorite every few days)
- My new necklace from Zara, it’s so gorgeous!
- Enjoying the sun with a glass of wine. Life is not bad at all.
- Wearing my galaxy printed tanktop and the leopard sandals I’ve pretty much been living in this week.
- Went to the new Batman movie and of course I had to wear my bat sweat. Get yours here.
- I know people not from the Netherlands only know Amsterdam, but Arnhem is actually quite a pretty city as well!
- My fashionable boyfriend. Camo printed cap and shoes, quilted vest, he get’s it. He’s actually the fashionable one from us two, haha.
- Caved in after making this post and ordered the ID chain bracelet. Couldn’t resist with such a small price tag.
- Wearing Zoe Karssen (via Muze) again, this time the tank top. Will show an outfit with this one soon!
- And of course, doing a little research for our vacation since we’ve never been to Lisbon. Tips are very welcome!
Happy Friday lovelies!
Tags: All, Diary, Lifestyle, New In