Diary | Lately
It’s that time again. Diary time. Big picture overload this time so I’ll just tell you what you’re looking at:
- Now one of my favorite pairs of heels: Mango patent heels scored on sale (similar on sale here). / Can’t get enough of this baby.
- Chilling at the roof of a parking garage (Roof Garden) near my house. / Drooling over this Isabel Marant Étoile jacket at Humanoid.
At the Muze showroom. / Just after I had my hair done. Why does it always looks better when you just came from the hairdresser and is it impossible to make it look like that yourself?
- Cleaning out my closet. Needed, much? / Still not sure on whether to sell this Isabel Marant knit or not.. I love it, but I think it deserves to be worn more often than I wear it..
- So the day after I blogged about these I ran into them in Amsterdam. Gosh, instant love. I didn’t want to take them off, but unfortunately I had to :(
- Kitty taking a computer course, haha / Pretty pic of one of my favorite not-mine bags.
- You can still win a box of cake pops delivered to your house for free! Join here. / I really wanted to move to another country this week. The whole country was covered in rain! Luckily this weekend it’s all sunny and good!
- You guys totally made my day yesterday. 1000 Bloglovin followers! 1000 kisses for each and every one of you, THANKS guys!
And I ordered this pretty necklace the other day. Cute, right?
Also: me and my man finally booked a holiday, we’re going to Lisboa next sunday! And I’ll make pictures of all the clothing that deserve to be worn more often by maybe one of you soon, and put them in a Shop My Closet! I’ll keep you updated on when it goes online!
I’m off to enjoy the sun since the weather is FINALLY good! What are you up to this weekend? Have a good one!
Tags: All, Diary, Lifestyle