Diary | New Loves
My first week of vacation went by pretty quick! I loved having not so many obligations this week and enjoyed it to the fullest, mainly taking care of my new mini kitten and doing a little shopping! It was still a very exciting week of course, since my blog on Fashionscene launched and I officially passed for my bachelors degree in social sciences, yay! The pictures show quite a few of my new loves, so here’s what you’re looking at:
- Just how cute is she? Can’t seem to stop making pictures of my new babe, she’s so photogenic!
- New nude sandals I scored on sale for just €15 at Zara, scoooore.
- Gorgeous flowers that I got from my mum because of my graduation!
- I really need a haircut, my bangs are so long! Scheduled one for next week though, but I’m not sure what to do with my hair yet? Something different maybe?
- Love this IRO jacket that is on sale at Humanoid, but I didn’t bring it home since it was still pretty expensive and I’m saving my money for fall, which promises to be gooood!
- Making myself a yummy taco dinner. My boyfriend has been traveling a lot lately (lucky man) so I decided to treat myself to this delicious meal. Not that it makes up for him going to Florence, China and Berlin though..
- One of my outfits from this week. Love my new skin tight Modstrom jeans, and how do you like my new leg accessory? ;)
- Another thing I love: these panther printed shorts from H&M Trend. Didn’t bring them home though, but looking at them again makes me wonder why I didn’t..
- Another outfit from this week. So into zebra prints at the moment!
- Went out to dinner and got this huuuge but so delicious dessert: a decomposed Snickers!
- I love matching my nails with my outfit, so last weekend they were jeans-blue.
- Excuse the kitty overload, but how cute is this?
- I got myself some tiny beads to make cute bracelets with little beads! I’ll show you the result soon!
- Received this new t-shirt from Romwe yesterday: green velvet!
So have you got any nice plans for the weekend?
Today is your last chance to enter the Nelly giveaway and win a voucher worth €100, so join in while you still can!
Tags: All, Diary, Lifestyle, New In