Inspration | What To Wear
It’s time again for that midweek inspiration to keep you going for the rest of the week (or so I hope). This is a little round up of what I totally want to wear right now..
- From the ASOS Fall 2012 Lookbook: 2 supercool looks and I can’t wait for all the gorgeous knits that are coming this fall. If I had to pick one favorite garment, I think it would be a knitted sweater.
- Obsessed (just as the rest of the blogosphere I guess) with this look. The knee high Givenchy boots, the badass tee and the feminine short skirt. It’s just brilliant..
- Quilted leather. Beware, quilted leather jacket out there, because I will hunt you down and bring you home..
- Models giving a very good example of how simple is more than often the way to go..
- Isabel Marant Lazio boots with ponyhair. Does it even get any better?
Images via FashionGoneRogue, not sure (Tommy Ton?), Oracle Fox, Jak & Jil, Youheshe.com.
Tags: All, Fashion, Inspiration, Wishlist