A little pre-fall inspo
I have so much fall inspiration at this pre-fall stage but nowhere to put it since it’s still quite warm not exactly thick coat or multilayering weather. Still, it’s never too early to be inspired and I guess since fall is not in the air but it is in the shops already, a little inspiration could help well on for instance, a pre-fall shopping spree. Which is what I’m on today. So here’s what inspires me:
- Looove this printed and short sleeved hooded bomber. Absolutely love. I’m going for big coats this fall!
- Really like the J Brand fall collection in all it’s simplicity.
- Oh, Isabel Marant Jacob boots. Please be mine.
- Who thought a fishnet turtleneck could look so cool? Definitely on my fall wishlist. Good job Mr. Wang (who else?).
- Proenza Schouler is definitely one of my favorite fall collections. It’s perfect in every way. Except for my wallet, which is not anything near Proenza-appropriate.
- Comics, big yay! Love this 3.1 Phillip Lim clutch! I’m waiting on budget versions for comic prints though, it’s a really cool trend but not one to invest in on the long term, if you ask me.
- Amazing styling in Harpers Bazaar. Minimalism never gets boring!
- This fall it’s all about leather jackets with something extra, like studded or quilted ones. How perfect is this one, anyone know where it’s from?
image sources: unknown, J Brand, Stockholm Streetstyle, Unknown, Proenza Schouler, Oracle Fox, Harpers Bazaar, unknown
Tags: All, Fashion, Inspiration