My life through Instagram
It’s been a while since my last instadiary and since I’m a bit of an over-sharer I’ve picked out a few highlights from the past few weeks. Obviously they involve shopping, new shoes, my boyfriend and my kitten. So here’s what you’re looking at.
- My cute little black and white baby, and my favorite leggings in the world that I wore in this outfit.
- My sale scores from the Nelly.com super sale that is now going on. I’ve been eyeing these items for a long time so when I could get them both with 70% off, couldn’t resist! Get the skirt here and the blouse here. And what my face looks like after a not so voluntary 2,5 hour train ride.
- Got featured in Dutch Viva magazine and matched my nails with my toenails in my favorite nail polish color.
- New Nelly shoes for a bit of wildness in my closet. And ehrm, they are JUST €5,95 NOW! Now that is one pretty cheap shoe, my girls. Get them here. And again, my little naughty cutie.
- The WEEKDAY store (see my post about the opening here) and I already did some shopping there last Sunday. I’ll show you what I got on instagram (@lovelybylucy) tomorrow!
- My boyfriends style, which I loooove. Love how he matches even his socks with his outfit and I’ll definitely be stealing his new camo bag (sorry babe).
- Went to H&M Trend department and wanted to buy half the floor. Only got the skirt though but still thinking about the gold bomber! And my new New Balance trainers that I ordered on ASOS (here). They are not leaving my feet any time soon, just so you know :)
Tags: All, Diary, Lifestyle