Diary | A lot to share
It’s been a while since I posted a diary but it is about time, because I’ve been snapping what I’m doing and wearing a lot lately. So here’s what you’re looking at:
- Say hello to my new bright blue Bobby’s! I fell in love with them when I saw them on Debbie and when I had the chance, I gave in on them as well. I love the color and I’ve been thinking of getting some Bobby’s for a while now. So, finally! Also: cutest kitty ring EVER from Monki.
- An oldie from this time last year. Makes me really regret I cut off my long hair. Luckily hair grows, and it’s not getting anywhere near a pair of scissors anytime soon ;) Also: what is often my workplace. I love working from home! Not bad, huh?
- Trying on a very nice knit from Elin Kling x Guess by Marciano at the launch a little while ago. Too bad they didn’t have it in black! And wearing my blue checked jumper super often, I love how it’s oversized and super bright!
- Totally getting in the winter spirit with last weeks snow (too bad it’s gone already) and Christmas decorations everywhere. I love Christmas.
- Taking pictures of my outfit is not always easy, especially with crazy winds messing with my hair! And my boyfriend’s super cool New Balances, that I gave him as an early Christmas present.
- Bat on bat! And a cute leopard sticker for my iPhone that I found on Ebay for almost nothing.
- The joy a pair of boots you’ve been eyeing for months can give you. I wear my Acne boots all the time! Also: Sunday chillings in Isabel Marant sneakers, leggings and The Orphan’s Arms sweater.
- I found this bright blue coat in especially the same color as my Bobby’s at H&M Trend for 50% off this week. Of course, I had to get it. Also: At the Yep Collection launch, which looked really good.
- Another little snap of what I was wearing. H&M x MMM knit, vintage bomber jacket and Zara boots. And I can’t get this camel coat out of my head. I decided that if it goes on sale, we’re meant to be. Let’s hope so.
I’m off again preparing for a weekend full of fun, friends and parties and of course packing for London, where I’m going on Monday. Super excited! What are you guys up to this weekend? Enjoy!
Tags: All, Diary, Lifestyle