Diary | The Last Bit
Last diary of the year! Can’t believe it’s almost 2013 already.. There were a few last things from this year that I wanted to share with you guys so here’s what you’re looking at:
- An unpublished picture of me and my photographer having fun while shooting (outfit post here), and a pic from today wearing my latest sale score: a gorgeous cream/white leather jacket.
- Wearing bright pink mohair, also a sale score (at H&M Trend) and the shoes I wore the 2nd day of Christmas. I should really wear these shoes more often because they’re gorgeous but 13cm of heel makes me unable to wear them more than half a day.. Too bad!
- How cute is my Christmas tree? It’s really over the top glitter with stars and glitter reindeer and butterflies in it. I hope you guys all had a great Christmas, I sure did!
- Memories from London: super cute Carnaby street and after trying on these Acne boots at Liberty I really can’t get them out of my head anymore..
- New very pretty iPhone case from Iconemesis and one of my highlights from the last few months: walking the ASOS Catwalk when visiting their HQ.
- Got myself a tee that matches my personality XD and looove my hairy leopard loafers from Zara!
That’s it for now, stay tuned for a big post showing the best of my 2012 looks later today though, I’m working on it right now! Happy Sunday!
Tags: All, Diary, Lifestyle