Diary | Life through instagram
First diary of 2013! It’s more of a fashion diary really because my instagram account is filled with fashion, it’s inevitable.So here’s what I’ve been up to the last 2 weeks and what you’re looking at:
- Winter decided to kick in so time for big scarfs! Also: I totally fell in love with this Kenzo sweater and tried to resist it for a little while but I knew that wasn’t going to work. It’s now on it’s way to me.
- Pretty Amsterdam skies and an unpublished picture from this outfit.
- I’ve been wearing this coat for days in a row since it’s pretty much my only coat warm enough for the big Dutch freeze. / LOVE Celine SS13 campaign, if only I could figure out what those shoes are about.
- Thank you H&M for making 5€ band ring sets that look really good. And my favorite jacket at the moment. Bright leopard obsession I guess.
- Comfy dressing in my Isabel Marant sweatpants I wear at home all the time. And my favorite snack, even in winter.
- Can’t stop thinking about these Humanoid leather trousers, so good! Also: you’ll never know you need a boilersuit in your closet until you have one. My personal favorite outfit of the year so far.
- Obsessed with this outfit from Julia Sarr-Jamois – so cool how she’s wearing her Nike’s. And then meet my new Nike Air Safari’s. Thank you best boyfriend in the world!
- Last but not least: I’ve added a lot of items to the Shop My Closet!
instagram account ID: @lovelybylucy
Tags: All, Diary, Fashion, Lifestyle