Diary | February so far
Gosh there’s always so much I have to share with you guys. I have loads of pictures though so I’ll just keep the stories short. Here’s what you’re looking at:
1. Just a random outfit before I put it on / 2. Super cute panda iPhone case from H&M / 3. In love with this coat at Zara but I really don’t need a coat right now so I was a good girl and put it back in the racks
4. Love matching my nails to my shoes / 5. With Debbie and Anna at the closet sale we did, again thanks all of you who came! / 6. Super cute cake pops I made with my friends
7. Love this full Dries van Noten look in this month’s Dutch Vogue / 8. My favorite sneakers at the moment / 9. Got myself some distressed denim this weekend, so looking forward to wearing these when I go to Bali in April!
And then there was more!
1. Super casual weekend outfit / 2. Super happy I found these shoes / 3. Best tea ever!
4. Can’t seem to take this cap off, I love it / 5. Finally found the perfect white jeans / 6. Leopard on leopard, always a good idea
7. What I wore yesterday / 8. Super cool notebook I got from my mom / 9. My boyfriend brought me this Valentine’s gift from Paris!
Sooo a lot to share, as always. I just wanted to thank all 5000+ of you for following me on instagram (if you’re not yet, username @lovelybylucy) and for all the love there. It’s really my favorite social medium and the one where I share most. I could tell you what I’m up to this week, but I guess you could also just check my instagram and see for yourself ;) Have a great week!
Tags: All, Diary, Fashion, Lifestyle