Here’s what’s on my mind right now..
- High on my to do list: finish my interior that is still not done after moving in in October last year.. There’s hardly anything on my walls yet! But I guess the finishing touches are always the hardest ones. I really want to decorate my house nicely though so I might have to make some time for that..
- Homemade granola bars. Still looking for a healthy and easy recipe but I really want to do a bit more baking and cooking again and number 1 on the list is making my own granola bars!
- Kittens! Always.
- This very cool Chinese printed top from Swedish favorite BACK by Ann-Sofie Back.
- Leather and lace. I love good contrasts.
- Cocktails! Because it’s almost Friday!
- Perfect basic black high tops from Balenciaga.
- When things don’t happen right away, just remember, it takes 6 months to build a Rolls Royce and 13 hours to build a toyota.
My head seems to be all over the place with ideas and plans and thoughts, both personal as for Lovely By Lucy (thanks to your input as well!) but I have to realize sometimes that I can’t do it all at once. That’s why this Friday, it’s Spa day. Me-day. Happy Friday!
Find all of these (and more!) images on my Pinterest.